Court FAQ - Tuscola County


Q: Does the court require a praecipe?

A: No, we do not require a praecipe.

Q: How do I get a court date for a hearing?

A: Call the judge's assignment clerk. Those numbers are:

*Family Division: 672-3850

*other Circuit matters: 673-3330

Q: My judgement of divorce has been entered. How much is it to file a motion?

A: This is our schedule for post-judgment motions in domestic relations matters:

*order to show cause: $20

*spousal support: $20

*child support: $60

*parenting time/custody: $100

Tuscola County