We help entrepreneurs succeed. Tuscola Enterprise provides free confidential business counsel for anyone thinking about starting a business and for existing businesses. Our trained facilitator will meet with clients at their convenience throughout the county.
Our facilitator is supported by volunteers from all parts of the county who act as a resource for the facilitator in helping break barriers the client may have.
- Key Elements include:
- Realizing you are not alone in starting and operating your business.
- Recognizing your passion for the business.
- Understanding your Product or Service, Marketing & Financial Mgmt.
- Setting up a team for support.
- Utilizing our resource board to help find available help for entrepreneurs
The Tuscola County Economic Development Corporation (TCEDC) responds quickly to help businesses locate, grow and thrive in Tuscola County. TCEDC oversees Tuscola County's business attraction and development efforts, coordinates county programs and incentives for companies looking to grow in Tuscola County. Our goals are to retain and create jobs for the citizens of Tuscola County. The EDC fosters, encourages and assists new and existing businesses in expanding and growing their employee base.
- Tax Abatement
- Job Training
- Land Bank
- Renaissance Zone promotion