The County is committed to ensuring that it's website is accessible to the public.
Americans with Disabilities Act, together with Section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act, provide guidance and standards related to making the County web sites accessible.
This is why you'll find the County web site:
- Is provided in text-heavy formats.
- Strict standards are in place related to design and layout.
- Is constructed so that all graphics are specifically labeled.
- Has no bandwidth-heavy applications widely available to developers today.
- Is text-to-speech friendly for applications such as
Reading Bar for Internet Explorer.